Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When do Summer Sessions begin?
Session 1 begins May 20.
Session 2 begins June 24.
Session 3 begins May 20.
For more detailed information please see the Summer Calendar.
2. How long is each session?
Session 1 and Session 2 are five weeks.
Session 3 runs for 10 weeks.
3. Where am I able to take classes?
Answer: Classes are offered in Kingston, Providence, Online, and Abroad.
4. What classes are offered?
Answer: Click here to find out.
5. Can I take a course in both sessions?
6. How do I register?
Answer: You can learn all about the registration process on our registration page.
7. Can I get housing on campus?
Answer: Yes, not only will you be close to your classes, you will also
be able to take advantage of all that South County Rhode Island has to offer in the the summer
time. Please check out our page on housing for more infomation.
8. How much will my classes cost?
Answer: Check here for tuition and fee information.