The Talent Development (TD) Program recommends that applicants follow a number of steps when applying to the program. Please be aware that this is not an all-inclusive list. Other steps may be necessary depending on the applicant's unique situation.
1. Learn more about TD:
2. Find out more about the University of Rhode Island:
3. Attend recruitment session or arrange to meet with TD staff recruiter:
4. Review information before applying to TD:
5. Gather and submit application materials by December 15:
6. Verify that application is complete:
7. Check application status:
8. File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in January:
9. Check mail for information about upcoming events, if accepted:
THE TD Nation Grows
In 1968, 13 students matriculated at URI through Talent Development. Currently, there are more than 1,300 students and more than 1,600 graduates.