Engineers have big problems to solve. In URI’s newest building, glass walls and open space set the stage for revolutionary solutions.
- From the Editor - I become invested in the stories you read in URI Magazine the same way I do when reading a good novel.
- Why I Ride - Want to help combat climate change? Stop driving to work and start riding your bicycle. Dave Lavallee shares why he rides in almost any weather.
- Superb September for Harrington School - After announcing a $4 million gift commitment, the School hosted a lecture by CNN chief international anchor Christiane Amanpour '83, Hon. '95.
- Heads or Tails? - Dogs wag their tails. It’s how we know they’re happy. But does that behavior separate your best friend from a wolf? Kate Fish thinks it might.
- From Despair to Dedication - Nicolle Potvin '17 found the support she needed at URI. Now she’s found her place providing critical support for others.
The Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering is one of the most technologically advanced facilities in the United States. Browse a gallery of photographs in our cover story.
= BACK COVER =
Studying in China completely changed my world view, and gave me some of the biggest challenges and joys of my life.