Skip to main content
Psychology banner

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get funding for my thesis/dissertation research outside of the department?

Graduate Student Association-- Thesis/Dissertation binding and conference attendance/paper delivery. All graduate students are eligible for GSA funding.

Graduate Assistants United-- Only graduate students with assistantships are eligible to apply for funding.

Enhancement of Graduate Research Awards-- Awards up to $1,000 for research projects and travel. Application deadline is usually around October.