1. All students and faculty are eligible to apply for funding. However, students are eligible for only one award per year.
2. Applications should be submitted at the minimum one month prior to the event date.
3. Complete the application that you download from the College of Arts and Sciences website: Administrative Resources.
4. The following attachments are requested:
5. Drop off your application packet to Kathy Uhl in Chafee 314 who will obtain the required signatures for further processing.
6. If your trip involves funding from a grant administered through CPRC take the signed application to Megan Lane.
7. When you return from your trip, write a brief letter of appreciation to Dean Brownell for the funding you received, letting her know how the trip benefited you. It can be an email. Please copy Dr. Boatright.