General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting
September 23, 2010
- Call to order at 3:00 p.m. in the Cherry Auditorium, Chester Kirk Building.
- A moment of silent remembrance:
Carl Hammen, Professor Emeritus of Biological Sciences
Chris Heisler, Professor Emeritus of Education
Gino Silvestri, Assistant Professor Emeritus of History
Irving Spaulding, Professor Emeritus of Resource Economics and Rural Sociology
Sue Fisher Vaughn, Associate Professor Emerita of English and of Writing and Rhetoric
- Disposition of Minutes of General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting of April 29, 2010 (attached).
- Approval of degree certification for September 2010:
a. Provost DeHayes: Undergraduate degrees;
b. Dean Zawia: Graduate degrees.
- Adjournment immediately followed by Faculty Senate Meeting #4