Team Nomination Criteria
- This award recognizes a team which worked/works together with exceptional effectiveness to accomplish a specific task.
- The team may include 2 to 20+ students and examples include a program committee, a student organization, an ad hoc work group or athletic team.
- The team must have at least six weeks work invested in the task.
- The team must be 90% undergraduates currently enrolled in at least 6 credits.
- The team demonstrates - having a clear sense of purpose and goals, aspiring to standards of excellence, effective leadership which focuses on collaboration, empowered team members, support and recognition of team members, competent and skilled team members.
- In Good standing with the University.