Gerontology Minor

The Bachelor of Science program in Human Development and Family Studies is the recommended major for a gerontology minor. For students in other majors, there is also the opportunity to do a less-specialized study in aging by declaring a minor in gerontology. A gerontology minor requires 18 or more credits in aging-related studies approved by the program in gerontology and the college in which the student is registered.