On December 12, Campus Recreation is sponsoring “Your Day of Wellness,” a diverse offering of activities to alleviate the stresses of finals week.
All activities are free. Some require registration. Students may also take part in various art and relaxation activities such as meditation, painting, and coloring at the Anna Fascitelli Fitness and Wellness Resource Center any time between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Other events include the following:
- Treadmill challenge: 11-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-1 p.m. Register at IMLeagues.com/uri.
- DIY body scrubs and bath bombs: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 1-2 p.m., Fascitelli Wellness Resource Center
- Paddleboard yoga: 2-2:45 p.m. Register at IMLeagues.com/uri.
- Open Mic/U-TIME: 3:30-5 p.m., Anna Fascitelli Mind & Body Studio
- DIY origami ornaments: 5-6 p.m., Fascitelli Wellness Resource Center
- Sound healing immersion class: 6 p.m. Register at IMLeagues.com/uri.
For more information, visit Campus Recreation or call 401.874.2000.