An introduction to the blue economy, and to URI’s Coastal Resources Center, which has been helping people create and manage sustainable relationships with their coastlines for half a century.
- Feedback - Letter from the editor and feedback from readers about our fall 2021 magazine
- You Can Quote Me - URI experts are quoted in the media frequently. Here are a few that bear repeating.
- Data-Driven Compassion - Nicole O’Malley, director of URI’s music therapy program, on combining empathy with an evidence based discipline.
- A Time for Action - Big Ideas. Bold Plans. The Campaign for the University of Rhode Island has inspired alumni, parents, and friends to create new ways of supporting students.
- This is Not Your Grandmother’s 4-H - Program coordinator, Christina DiCenzo ’18 writes about today's 4-H organization and meeting young people where they are.
- Women’s Varsity Lacrosse Coming to URI - URI will welcome its newest varsity team, women’s lacrosse, beginning in the 2025 season.
Photo caption contest
Do you have a funny idea for a caption for this photo from the URI Archives?
Submit your caption by January 15, 2023.Submit Your Caption
Winning Entries, Fall 2021
“Hello, Frosty? We’ve been trying to reach you regarding your car’s extended warranty.”
—Luis Lopez ’19:
Browse the winning photos from the 2022 URI Research and Scholarship Photo Contest.